- Free Roam Virtual Reality (FRVR) services
- Booking services, website, player account, and survey functionality on the domain of https://www.zerolatencyvr.com/
Zero Latency PTY LTD regards customer privacy as an important part of our relationship with our customers. If you have any questions about this policy please contact us as per the Contact section in this document.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We generally collect or receive your information in three ways:
- When you voluntarily provide information – such as when making a booking, create your player profile, or sign up for email updates;
- Automatic recording of your information – such as through cookies or our games; and
- Information collected from third parties – analytics and advertising third parties may provide your information to assist in marketing activities.
Please note: We generally only ask you for your personal information to provide the services you request. You can always choose to not provide the information, and also request we delete your information, however in some instances this will mean that we are not able to provide the services you have requested, such as booking or playing a game.
- Information you provide
Your information is collected when you enter or otherwise provide it as per the below. The information we collect may change, as the services and features offered change over time, however the following are examples of what information you may provide to us:
- Your name, email, language, and phone number (when making a booking)
- In addition to the above, your player display name, date of birth, dominant hand, height, and gender (when creating a player account to play our games)
- Your feedback and ratings (when completing a survey)
- Your enquiries or support requests, including your message and account or order details (when you contact us with an enquiry or request help)
You don’t have to share this information with us, however it may be required in order to book or play our FRVR games.
Please note, when you play a game some of your information will be publicly accessible to others, such as your player display name and your game performance statistics (Such as on the public scoreboard at the end of a game within the facility where you played only).
- Automatic recording of your information
Some information is collected automatically when you visit our website or play our games, such as from web browsers, cookies, log files, and related technology.
The information collected is typically aggregated and used as statistical data to determine trends among a group of players, instead of being used to identify individuals.
- The site location of your booking.
- The location of your device, such as from your IP address.
- Website behavior information, such the website pages you’ve visited, which website you came from before or went to after, and what device you were using.
- Game play information, such as the games you have played, when you have played, how many times you have played, and your game performance statistics.
- Error reports, such as if your equipment fails, or your game experiences and issue.
- Receive information from third parties
In some instances, your information is received and collected from third parties.
- Third parties who provide advertising (Facebook Business or Google Adwords) and analytics tools (Such as from Google Analytics), may provide us with your information to supporting our marketing activities, advertising campaigns, and the improvement of services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information is generally collected and used to provide you with the products and/or services you’ve requested, and to improve levels of customer service.
Your information may also be used for the following purposes:
- To satisfy your booking request and contact you if we have trouble processing your order
- To develop and improve our products and services
- To communicate with you to provide updates or information
- To respond to your enquiries or support requests
- To personalise your experience, remember your preferences, and pre-populate settings to streamline your experience
- To provide you with news and promotional emails
- To provide staff development where you have provided feedback
- For security protocols, such as account login credentials
- For legal compliance
Please note that some site locations are run by Zero Latency’s Business Partners, some of who may also be using the Zero Latency brand.
We may share your personal information that we collect with our Business Partners who are operating with Zero Latency’s Free Roam Virtual Reality systems. For example, we will share your player account and contact information with our Business Partners to allow you to use your player profile when you play at their site locations, or for them to contact you about a booking with them.
We may also provide our Business Partners with information necessary to support any requests you have about your account history, such as bookings and game results, and your survey results to help them improve their quality of service.
With your consent or subject to their privacy policies, our Business Partners may also send you other communications related to their local site operations, which you may opt out of at any time.
However, our Business Partners are also able to provide any additional privacy policies that oversee their use of your information.
Personal information that is not provided by Zero Latency or that you share with our Business Partners will be subject to their privacy policies, and may not be subject to this policy. If you have any questions about the their use of your personal information, you can ask the site directly by speaking to their staff on site, or contacting them directly. You will be able to find the contact details on their website.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
Zero Latency Pty Ltd is headquartered in Australia and our Business Partners operate sites internationally.
When you interact with our services mentioned at the beginning of this document you consent to the processing and temporary transfer of your information to countries where our FRVR sites are located.
The laws of Australia and other countries regarding governing data collection and data use may not be as comprehensive or protective as the laws of the country of your residence.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
You may request access to a copy of your personal information, or for us to update or delete it on your behalf. To make this request please contact us as per the Contact Us section in this document.
- Before we process your request for access, updating, or deletion of your information we may need to confirm your identity (Such as by providing an adequate amount of personally identifiable information).
- Your right to request access, update, or deletion may sometimes be limited. As for example, we may need to retain a minimum amount of information for legal purposes.
If you opted in to receive news and promotional emails and decide you don’t want these, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions in the respective email. This will not apply to core communications, such as to notify you of a change to your booking.
You may change your internet browsers settings to block, manage, or delete cookies. This is more effective than your browsers ‘do not track’ which all of our online services may not currently respond to. In some cases blocking or disabling cookies may cause our services (such as our website) to have reduced or affected functionality.
You may also seek to opt-out of the analytics and advertising provided by third parties on Zero Latency services at www.aboutads.info/choices/ and www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, or if you are located in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We provide appropriate organisational, physical, and technical security measures to protect your information from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, and modification. However please be aware that despite our best efforts no security measures are impervious and completely secure, and we can not guarantee the loss or misuse of your information. By agreeing to the policy you are acknowledging this risk.
If you are receiving email communications from Zero Latency, then you can opt out at any time using the opt-out mechanism provided in the email.
Please make sure to read their terms and policies before sharing your information with them.
Some examples of ways you may share information with third parties in relation to the scope of this document are:
- Links to external websites or services: Links on the Zero Latency PTY LTD website to external entities are not covered by this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.zerolatencyvr.com
Please contact the third party directly with any queries, and not Zero Latency.
Our services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through to us.
If you’re the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 and you believe they have provided information to Zero Latency, please contact us as per the contact section in this document, and we will delete any information that may have been provided to us.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review this policy every time you visit our website, make a booking, or play our games to ensure that you are consenting to the most recent version of this policy.
We will indicate at the top of this document when the policy was last updated.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or would like to enact any of your rights mentioned in this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Alternatively if you believe the matter is to do with how one of our business partners is using your information, please contact them directly. You can find their contact information on their respective websites.